Compensation: $16 to $18 /hr
Education: Associates Degree
- Accounts Receivable collection, prepare and post deposit, daily deposit to the bank.
- Send daily Accounts Receivable invoices to customers.
- Prepare weekly collection reports and semi-monthly aging reports.
- Oversee past due accounts and collections.
- Banking, bank reconciliation of cash.
- Coordination of state sales & use taxes.
- Maintain company credit card process, scan financial and shipping documents.
- Provide general assistance to the Accountant & CFO.
- Match accounts payable invoices to receivers and post to sub-ledger.
- Distribute accounts payable invoices to management for approval, match accounts payable invoices to checks, mail and file checks.
- Prepare EFT payments, reconcile vendor statements. Back up to front desk / reception.
- 2-year Associates Degree and/or 2 years of experience in A/R and/or A/P, 2 years related work
- General ledger knowledge preferred.
- Computerized Data Based Accounting System – Made 2 Manage Software Program, associated with Cost Accounting in MRP System .
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume.