Compensation: $15.00 to $20.00 / hour
Education: Electronics degree or equivalent education, training and work experience
- Small aircraft company background highly preferred.
- Responsible for assembly from the individual component level to a high quality finished product.
- Provide final testing on a variety of aircraft instruments and avionics.
- Works in accordance with high manufacturing standards for the purpose of achieving perfect function providing the customer with innovative, reliable and quality products.
- 2+ years of experience in assembly of various types of avionic equipment such as altimeters, airspeed indicators, attitude indicators, etc. utilizing hand tools and electronic testing equipment.
- 2+ year electronics degree or equivalent education, training and work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced analog and digital electronics
- Proficiency with PCB soldering
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume.